About Dr. Johnson
- Completed DDS degree at UTHSC in San Antonio, Texas.
- Completed General Practice Residency at UT Health Science Residency during 2002-2003.
- Was awarded Who’s Who among Dentists.
- Currently a member of the following dental groups/organizations/study clubs/etc:
- Alpha Kappa Alpha
- American Dental Association
- National Dental Association
- Texas Association of Women Dentists
- Academy of General Dentists
- Texas Dental Association
- Served as a Hospital Dentist of University Hospital during 2002-2003.
- Have been practicing in Metroplex since 2003.
- Specialize in general/family dentistry.
- My Practice Philosophy: To provide the best care to all of my patients; to be honest and educate my patients about the importance and health care as well as their oral care; to treat my patients as if they were my family members; to be gentle, friendly, and kind to all patients I provide treatment for.
- What I enjoy most about the practice of dentistry: Helping others, teaching, getting people out of pain and overcoming their fears, making patients happy, and laughing with and getting to know my patients.
- Native of San Antonio, TX.
- Have lived in Arlington, TX since 2003.
- Leisure activities: Reading Daily Devotionals, reading my Bible daily, being active at my church, gardening, interior decorating, exercising, helping people in need, and spending time with my family.
Schedule a consultation
Dental Services Provided
Restorative Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, Prostodontics, Partial Dentures, Crown & Bridge, Implant Crowns, Orthodotics, Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry, Tooth Whitening, Oral Surgery, Traumatic Dentistry, Emergency Dentistry, Hygiene, Preventive Dentistry, Public Health, and Diet Counseling.
I had an excellent experience here. First time getting dental work done in years and years. No judgement, just encouragement.
Dr. Johnson was personable and friendly and really made me feel like I was making the right choice. Set out a treatment plan and provided multiple options and recommendations. It felt like something I could follow through with as well.
My hygienist Kendra did and excellent job talking me through the deep cleaning, and informing me of the best way to go forward with my treatment. It was enjoyable to see the before and after pictures and see all the progress I made.
I’ve seen some negative reviews on here and I think it comes down to people not wanting to own up for their own failures. I didn’t get dental work done for 22+ years and that’s my own fault. My opinion is that people don’t like to hear that they aren’t taking good enough care of their teeth and mouth and they take it out on the staff. I highly doubt it is the staff itself.
Go to the Dentist. Go to this Dentist. They will take excellent care of you.
I can’t even describe how amazing it is here at Happy Smiles! Everyone is so personable and thorough, especially Dr. Kellie! I was in shock to read these horrible reviews at first, but out of curiosity it was nothing how it was said. I can’t believe the lengths that people go to when they don’t get their way. For my family and I, all of our experiences at Happy Smiles was amazing. We will definitely keep her as our family dentist!
Dr. Johnson and her staff are amazing! They are so friendly and give you a warm welcome when entering. Brianna (her assistant) is polite and gentle when it came to the x-rays! Once Dr.Johnson checked my x-rays and gave me the 411 , they took me into consultation where Sandy broke down everything down step by step and told me what my insurance covers and what it doesn’t. Will definitely be coming back!!
I can’t be any more pleased with the service that I received at Happy Smiles. I was traveling with family but had some issues with a filling and was referred there. The staff is great and highly professional. Kellie does a great work and is a perfectionist at what she does. I can appreciate the extra attention to detail and going above and beyond to make me comfortable in a new setting. Thank you Happy Smiles!
3900 Arlington Highlands Blvd #245
Arlington, Texas 76018